Offering peace of mind for eldercare
The trauma of moving an elderly or health compromised relative into a care facility, placed in the hands of relative strangers, being forced to part with pets and leaving a secure environment often leads to rapid deterioration in mental and physical health as well as extra stress for the entire family. Whether it be an elderly loved one looking to spend their golden years in comfort and care surrounded by friends and family or someone special in need of a carer to help them live their life to the fullest, Allmed Healthcare Professionals has the cost wise and practical solution readily available.
By placing a qualified nurse or caregiver in the home of a dependent, our in home assisted living carers do their utmost to ensure that their charge is looked after, comfortable, and most importantly, remains happy and comfortable in their home. Dependents may be frail seniors, the elderly in need, those that need wound or infusion assistance, or those that require physical rehabilitation services.
Allmed Frailcare provides caregivers temporary, contract or permanent placements for in home care or live in care to assist private individuals in maintaining their independence within the comfort of their own home. Our caregivers and nurses have to have undergone accredited training to ensure they’re able to perform their live in or home care duties. The department of Social Development dictates that all carers involved in home care be registered and need to have completed their Ancillary Healthcare course.
FILL IN THE BELOW FORM FOR FRAILCARE / HOMECARE AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU SHORTLY:
Why choose care at home?
Continuing to live independently in one’s own home, within a familiar environment, is one of the most treasured aspirations of the elderly when they find they are no longer coping with the day-to-day activities of daily life. Our in home nursing services provide the solution many families need when faced with the challenge of caring for an older relative.
Facing a move to an institution may change routines or limit relationships with friends, family and pets. With 24-hour care at home for the elderly, you can rest assured your loved one is being properly cared for in their own safe space.
Private institutions also often carry high costs. With our home nurses for the elderly, Allmed Frailcare offers cost competitive rates for our services. We provide a caregiver that is trained to interpret situations, reacts well in emergencies and generally adds security and dimension to the older persons life.
Our caregivers and nurses are carefully screened for in home assistance and have all completed a home-based care course. An individual care plan is devised by our Case Manager for the client and, after assessing the client’s needs, the carer is introduced to the client and is replaced free of charge should either the carer or client feel there is a mismatch.
Temporary placements enable you to fill a position as quickly as possible with a candidate who can fit in with your existing team and produce desired results immediately. The benefits are:
- Access to a reliable source of temporary candidates with the necessary skills, whenever you need them
- Reduced employer liability as the assignee is employed by Allmed for the duration of the assignment
- Daily routines can be maintained during the absence of key employees
You can rely on Allmed to supply you with temporary candidates that are immediately productive, be-cause they have been carefully selected and inducted. To further facilitate the process, Allmed handles all employer related statutory responsibilities to allow you to focus on your core business.
Our starting point is to understand your company, and your requirements, to ensure we supply the right candidates with the right skills.
All our candidates are carefully screened so that only top-quality candidates are registered. We attract and retain this high standard because we provide our assignees with a formal contract of employment, benefits and training, which ensures you have access to stable and motivated temporary candidates.
Our contract placements services give you access to our database of experienced candidates with a wealth of knowledge, who would be able to step in and assist with minimal training and supervision.
Bringing this kind of expertise on board for a flexible period of time offers you several benefits, such as:
- Access to a reliable source of temporary and contract staff with the necessary skills and experience, whenever you need them.
- Reduced employer liability as candidates are employed by Allmed for the duration of the assignment
- Daily routines can be maintained during the absence of key employees
- You will have the ability to flex your staff compliment depending on your requirements
Our experienced team of recruiters will ensure they correctly match and source suitable candidates to become part of your team. We do this by accessing our extensive database of candidates. This allows us to perform a proactive search which we combine with networking within our infrastructure, advertising in local media, using social media and searching career websites that we subscribe to. We know that we may be one of many agencies working on a particular job specification, therefore we focus on responding quickly and effectively to your requirements by providing you with the top three CVs that best match the function.
All candidates are subject to our rigorous screening process to ensure their skills, experience and personalities are right for your team.
We take the opportunity to impress and add value to your business. Our service is transparent and measurable, and best of all, we deliver results.
Scarce skill sourcing
This method of recruitment allows for identification of professionals with specific skill sets and experience, who are often not available in the job market or on a database. Our results ensure:
- Valuable resources are not wasted as you will have the right match the first time round
- Candidates are identified by virtue of their reputation, skills, qualifications and experience
- The search is conducted under strict confidentiality for both yourself and the candidate
Allmed’s expertise and excellent track record of identifying top candidates in the healthcare industry, is testimony to our capability. We base our ability to deliver results on relevant industry experiance, our strong networking base and pro-active research. Our professional and confidential approach has ensured that many professionals entrust their careers with us.
Inter-related human resources support services
As a specialist business division of Workforce Holdings Limited, Allmed has access to a wide range of specialised human resources support services, which can be integrated with our service offering to achieve a full-service solution. These services can also be acquired separately as follows:
• SETA accredited employee training
• Learnership and internship administration
• Legal and industrial relations services
• Employee health management services
• Payroll outsourcing solutions
• Employee support services include financial and mobile solutions, and lifestyle products.
• Automated time and attendance solutions
- Due to us providing staff to a wide range of clients, rates of pay vary according to the assignment and the number of hours worked.
- Rates also vary according to whether you work a Sunday or a public holiday.
- Your consultant will give you the rates when they discuss an assignment with you.
- Only on receipt of a completed time sheet will we process payment.