We have an exclusive relationship with Butterfly Ministries, who have formulated training that is exclusive and specific to the carer and nurses in the frailcare environment. Our passion for training our staff has resulted in commitment to annual training programmes over the past two years, where we have seen close to 200 caregivers qualified in Ancillary Healthcare course accredited by the HWSETA. We are also the largest provider of nurses and carers to the frailcare industry in the Western Cape and aim to expand the same level of service nationally.
We have forged relationships with reputable training colleges to source the best students. We screen and induct all our carers into the Allmed way of caring. All our carers and nurses are assessed by means of a test endorsed by SAAHA & ANASA. Where time allows, all staff are orientated into a client’s frailcare home prior to the commencement of their shift.
All staff working at your frailcare home has personal indemnity cover i.e. indemnus protecting you and them in the event of an incident.
The trend is recognising the senior’s rights to retain their independence as long as they can.
We provide caregivers temporary, contract or permanent placements for hands-on or live-in care to assist private individuals in maintaining their independence within the comfort of their own home.
Caregivers do not have to be registered with SANC, but they do need to have undergone accredited training. The department of Social Development dictates that all carers involved in home care be registered and need to have completed their Ancillary Healthcare course.
Why choose care at home?
Continuing to live independently in one’s own home, within a familiar environment, is one of the most treasured aspirations of the elderly when they find they are no longer coping with the day-to-day activities of daily life.
Facing a move to an institution may change routines or limit relationships with friends, family and pets.
There is also the prospect of high costs attached to being cared for in an institution. This doesn’t have to happen if one finds a competent and trustworthy source of help. Someone who is trained to interpret situations, react in emergencies and generally add security and dimension to the older persons life.
Allmed Homecare provides just these individuals, who are carefully screened and who have all completed a home-based care course. An individual care plan is devised by our Case Manager for the client and, after assessing the client’s needs, the carer is introduced to the client and is replaced free of charge should either the carer or client feel there is a mismatch.
The caregiver’s performance is monitored on a regular basis and there is discussion with the client and the family to give and get feedback. In this way, levels of care can be adjusted to deal with changes in circumstances.
Temporary placements enable you to fill a position as quickly as possible with a candidate who can fit in with your existing team and produce desired results immediately. The benefits are:
- Access to a reliable source of temporary candidates with the necessary skills, whenever you need them
- Reduced employer liability as the assignee is employed by Allmed for the duration of the assignment
- Daily routines can be maintained during the absence of key employees
You can rely on Allmed to supply you with temporary candidates that are immediately productive, be-cause they have been carefully selected and inducted. To further facilitate the process, Allmed handles all employer related statutory responsibilities to allow you to focus on your core business.
Our starting point is to understand your company, and your requirements, to ensure we supply the right candidates with the right skills.
All our candidates are carefully screened so that only top-quality candidates are registered. We attract and retain this high standard because we provide our assignees with a formal contract of employment, benefits and training, which ensures you have access to stable and motivated temporary candidates.
Our contract placements services give you access to our database of experienced candidates with a wealth of knowledge, who would be able to step in and assist with minimal training and supervision.
Bringing this kind of expertise on board for a flexible period of time offers you several benefits, such as:
- Access to a reliable source of temporary and contract staff with the necessary skills and experience, whenever you need them.
- Reduced employer liability as candidates are employed by Allmed for the duration of the assignment
- Daily routines can be maintained during the absence of key employees
- You will have the ability to flex your staff compliment depending on your requirements
Our experienced team of recruiters will ensure they correctly match and source suitable candidates to become part of your team. We do this by accessing our extensive database of candidates. This allows us to perform a proactive search which we combine with networking within our infrastructure, advertising in local media, using social media and searching career websites that we subscribe to. We know that we may be one of many agencies working on a particular job specification, therefore we focus on responding quickly and effectively to your requirements by providing you with the top three CVs that best match the function.
All candidates are subject to our rigorous screening process to ensure their skills, experience and personalities are right for your team.
We take the opportunity to impress and add value to your business. Our service is transparent and measurable, and best of all, we deliver results.
Scarce skill sourcing
This method of recruitment allows for identification of professionals with specific skill sets and experience, who are often not available in the job market or on a database. Our results ensure:
- Valuable resources are not wasted as you will have the right match the first time round
- Candidates are identified by virtue of their reputation, skills, qualifications and experience
- The search is conducted under strict confidentiality for both yourself and the candidate
Allmed’s expertise and excellent track record of identifying top candidates in the healthcare industry, is testimony to our capability. We base our ability to deliver results on relevant industry experiance, our strong networking base and pro-active research. Our professional and confidential approach has ensured that many professionals entrust their careers with us.
Inter-related human resources support services
As a specialist business division of Workforce Holdings Limited, Allmed has access to a wide range of specialised human resources support services, which can be integrated with our service offering to achieve a full-service solution. These services can also be acquired separately as follows:
• SETA accredited employee training
• Learnership and internship administration
• Legal and industrial relations services
• Employee health management services
• Payroll outsourcing solutions
• Employee support services include financial and mobile solutions, and lifestyle products.
• Automated time and attendance solutions
- Due to us providing staff to a wide range of clients, rates of pay vary according to the assignment and the number of hours worked.
- Rates also vary according to whether you work a Sunday or a public holiday.
- Your consultant will give you the rates when they discuss an assignment with you.
- Only on receipt of a completed time sheet will we process payment.